Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sydney Australia

Sydney Australia


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8v5YSoK1CU




http://m-carstairs.com/travel/id17.html

Sydney has to be one of the most exciting places in the World, running second to New York and Shanghai. 
Tourists arrive in Sydney by plane, train, bus and Car. All travel services are excellent, and I have traveled to Sydney by every way.
I drove to Sydney from Melbourne on the Pacific Highway along the coast on Highway 1, and drove back inland on the Hume Highway. Both drives were fantastic. I also drove inland from West Wyalong, via Canberra. That was interesting too. 


This trip I flew in from China where I was teaching to collect a Chinese Visa, and while waiting in the City, I went on the  Monorail which gives a view of Sydney from above.
These are the photos shared here on the Video, and you can see the harbor, the shops and the city of Sydney viewed from the Monorail as it traveled Sydney and back.


Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment