Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Barrel...Bundaberg Gingerbeer



I really did not know there were so many different ginger beer products until I visited the Barrel, and I am a Gingerbeer Lover. I loved the tasting, and had to ask for a remission after 9 drinks.
Yes, I did return after the tour, and finish the tasting.
 My favorites were the lemon Ale, peach, apple, lemon and bitters, usual, and the sarsaparilla.


The Barrel is a small display area with a shop of many products, including sweets, jams and beauty products.
The tour costs $9.50 and there is no sign saying it is only a virtual tour, and one does not reach the production place. I went back to ask where that was, after listening to slow taped sessions that droned on immeasurably in front of displays that we could photograph. The idea of the display talk was fantastic, but it was far too slow and repetitive, and difficult to speed up, so I just left it alone after the first few displays and read the notices.

http://www.bundaberg.com/info/home/



No comments:

Post a Comment